Reinvigorate yourself by clearing your mind.
Retreat Stay is our most basic program, designed to help guests develop better habits. Its daily schedule has you naturally walk 10,000 steps a day.
Get away from modern conveniences like cell phones, TVs, and the Internet, and enjoy nature and true relaxation at Seonmaeul.
A room and meals are provided, and you can also access the other facilities (spa, cafe, etc.) and join our daily programs.
HEALING SPACEComfortable Rooms
Humble, Simple, Natural
Our guest rooms, which resemble mud huts in natural surroundings, feature trees, sunlight, and minimal access to items in a non-artificial atmosphere. You can learn about living life in and communing with nature and refresh yourself in peace.
HEALING SPACNatural, Healthy Cooking
Simple and healthy meals
Seonmaeul’s clinical nutritionists and healing master chefs cook healthy dishes using eco-friendly ingredients and local specialties. We take great pride in our foods, which you will never experience in other resorts.
HEALING SPACVarious Facilities
Enjoy carbonic acid pool and heal yourself
Enjoy true relaxation to your heart's content with Seonmaeul's various facilities, which includes a library, spas, a GX room, a kids zone, and trekking courses.
The basic type of reservation at Healience Seonmaeul is Retreat Stay.
If you make a reservation for the Retreat Stay, you are provided with a room and healthy meals.
You can join a variety of daily programs provided by professional instructors. In addition, you can use the other facilities, such as the spa and sauna.
Retreat Stay Benefits (for 2 guests)
Benefits: Guest Room + Free access to the Resort's leisure facilities + Daily Hanbok (One set per guest)
||Deluxe (1 night)
||Room upgrade fee 30,000 KRW
|Suite (1 night)
|Heali Pet Room (1 night)
||1Day PKG 35,000 KRW
(lunch 1gst+playground+coffec coupon)
||Nature Youth Menu
||1gst 60,000 KRW
(3 meals on weekdays, 2 meals on weekends)
We provide 3 meals (dinner, breakfast, lunch) on weekdays
※ Sunday ~ Thursday
We provide 2 meals (dinner, breakfast) on weekends
※ Friday~Saturday, one day before a National holiday
※ Weekends extra lunch fee 1gst 25,000 KRW
||Spa, Red Clay Sauna, etc
||Free of charge when booking a room
- Deluxe room can accommodate up to two guests , Suite room up to four guests.
- Contact us 1588-9983 (consultations in Korean) or send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org, consultations in English) for more information regarding the Heali Pet room reservation
- We provide a lunch box when booking a 1Day PKG. It is possible to use our outdoor facilities - Cheonjiin Square and Doggy Playground when booking a 1Day PKG
- We charge extra 10.000 KRW for using the Self-Serve Dog Wash Station for 1Day PKG bookings
Fees for additional guests (more than two guests)
- The following fees will be applied for each additional guest (exceeding two people) in Suite rooms.
- You can make a reservation for only one extra dog when booking a Pet room (2 dogs max.)
Fees for additional guests
||Suite 3 ~ 4 guests
||Children (3~13 year old)
||Small dogs under the weight of 10KG
- Meals for children (3~13 year old) are half price, children under 13 year old are not allowed to participate in programs
An hour-long self-guided tour of Healience
* does not cover the access to Resort’s Leisure Facilities
* includes one drink coupon (coffee or tea)
*requires booking in advance
Luggage Delivery Service
Luggage Delivery Service
||15:00 / 15:30 / 16:00 / 17:00
||Please note that we deliver the luggage only during the fixed hours
||10:30 / 11:00 / 11:30
- For seamless service we recommend you to pack as light as possible
||10 days in prior
||7~9 days in prior
||5~6 days in prior
||2~4 days in prior
||1 day in prior ~ arrival day
- It is possible to change the package of your booking 3 days in prior the arrival day without any penalty, 2 days in prior - 50% refund, 1 day - no refund.
- It is impossible to get the refund for those guests who made a reservation for the packages with promotional products once you arrive at the Resort or after staying at the Resort.