Reinvigorate yourself by clearing your mind.
Retreat Stay is our most basic program, designed to help guests develop better habits. Its daily schedule has you naturally walk 10,000 steps a day.
Get away from modern conveniences like cell phones, TVs, and the Internet, and enjoy nature and true relaxation at Seonmaeul.
A room and meals are provided, and you can also access the other facilities (spa, cafe, etc.) and join our daily programs.
HEALING SPACComfortable Rooms
Humble, Simple, Natural
Our guest rooms, which resemble mud huts in natural surroundings, feature trees, sunlight, and minimal access to items in a non-artificial atmosphere. You can learn about living life in and communing with nature and refresh yourself in peace.
HEALING SPACNatural, Healthy Cooking
Simple and healthy meals
Seonmaeul’s clinical nutritionists and healing master chefs cook healthy dishes using eco-friendly ingredients and local specialties. We take great pride in our foods, which you will never experience in other resorts.
HEALING SPACVarious Facilities
Enjoy carbonic acid pool and heal yourself
Enjoy true relaxation to your heart's content with Seonmaeul's various facilities, which includes a library, spas, a GX room, a kids zone, and trekking courses.
The basic type of reservation at Healience Seonmaeul is Retreat Stay.
If only a guest room is provided, we cannot deliver the values that we want to share with you.
If you make a reservation for the Retreat Stay, you are provided with a room and healthy meals.
You can join a variety of daily programs provided by professional instructors. In addition, you can use the other facilities, such as the spa and sauna.
Retreat Stay Benefits (for 2 persons)
Benefits: Room + meals (2-3 meals per guest per night is standard) + free utilization of programs and facilities + daily hanbok (one time per person )
||Deluxe (1 night)
|Suite (1 night)
|KRW 60,000 per person
|KRW 35,000 per person
|Programs and facilities
||Forest experience, Seon Yoga /Static Meditation, Spa, Red Clay Spa, etc.
||Free with room reservation
- Deluxe rooms can accommodate up to two guests and Suites up to four guests.
Fees for additional guests (more than two guests)
The following fees will be applied for each additional guest (exceeding two people) in Suite rooms.
Fees for additional guests
||For 3-4 guests in Suite (1-person standard)
||Children (ages 3-13)
||Total 3 Meals
||Forest experience program
||Seon Yoga / Static Meditation
||Forest experience & Seon Yoga
||Other Special Programs
||Hotel (1 night)
(by individual dog owners)
|KRW 40,000 (Small cage)
KRW 50,000 (Large cage)
||present a towel
(included lunch, playground,
coffee coupon (1 coupon))
- Common services includes : Pet Hotel 1 night, Playground, Bath (self-operated)
- Per services are operated unmanned
- For more information on Pet services, please check through the Call Center.
- You can use 1Day PKG until 17 p.m. You can visit the Healience from 12 p.m. or early.
- 1Day PKG lunch is served as a lunch box. you can use facilities such as Cheonjiin Ground and Dog Playground.
Unable to use the dog hotel for 1Day PKG.
- In the course of using 1Day PKG, we will require you to provide KRW 15,000 to use the shower facility.
- You should bring the related items for bathing. When using the facilities inside Healience, the dog should stay outside using the lead-line hanging space.
- The 50% meal discount and program use are not available for children (ages 3-13).
Carriage of baggage service
Carriage of baggage service
||15:00 / 15:30 / 16:00 / 18:00
||Unable to use except
for the relevant time.
||10:30 / 11:00 / 11:30
- We recommend you to carry as light a burden as possible for smooth service.
|Time before start date
||10 days prior
||7~9 days prior
||5~6 days prior
||2~4 days prior
||1 day prior-day of